Documentation suggestions

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Dec 8 20:30:18 EST 2005

    Trent> Nah, the Try Ruby thing is mostly faking it (I believe) rather
    Trent> than running an actually Ruby interactive session ("bastion'ed"
    Trent> or not).

I don't think so.  I tried typing some stuff at the prompt that it wasn't
asking for, like "x = [1,2,3]" followed by "x * 5" when it was asking me to
type "2 + 6".  It evaluated both properly as far as I could tell.  OTOH, it
hung when I entered "def fib(n)".  Never got to the next prompt.  Looking at
the Javascript, it appears to be some sort of Ajaxian thing...

Skip