Still Loving Python

Lawrence Oluyede raims at dot.com
Tue Dec 13 12:04:08 EST 2005

Il 2005-12-13, Ivan Voras <ivoras at fer.hr> ha scritto:
> More than 5 years ago, i programmed in Visual Basic and Delphi and I
> still miss the wonderful ease of graphically creating the user interface
> in WYSIWYG mode. If you haven't tried it, you don't know what you're
> missing :)

I used Delphi for some time. It's one of the best environments I've ever
used.  The point is that every toolkit works in a different way. You
cannot have one toolkit to rule them all.

> I only know about Glade and similar GUI builders (Boa) and they are not
> even close to the robustness & ease of use.

Boa is not my tool. Glade + Pygtk (or better Gazpacho) are.

> Are there any easy GUI
> builders for any Python-supported toolkits?

No

--
Lawrence - http://www.oluyede.org/blog
"Anyone can freely use whatever he wants but the light at the end