mmm-mode, python-mode and doctest-mode?

John J. Lee jjl at pobox.com
Thu Dec 1 05:34:56 EST 2005

bruno at modulix <onurb at xiludom.gro> writes:

> John J Lee wrote:
> > Is it possible to get doctest-mode to work with mmm-mode and python-mode
> > nicely so that docstrings containing doctests are editable in doctest-mode?
>
> I don't know.
>
> (snip)
> >
> > Any tips appreciated!
> >

> Seems like comp.emacs could be a good place for this question....

I've only posted to gnu.emacs.help previously (the message you reply
to was cross-posted there), since the name seemed to suggest
friendliness to people like me who use emacs a lot but are clueless
with elisp :-).  But thinking again I guess comp.emacs is just the
general emacs group, while gnu.emacs.help is the GNU-specific one?

John