Please i need a hand with writing a simple task.

Marian poeta_sam at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 11:58:51 EST 2005

  Can you pleae help me with this task. I have really hard time with my textbook desolving this problem.
   The Task:  Write a program that will create a text file, print the contents of the text file as you create the file. Read the contents of the file after it's been created, add a record and print the contents of the file, remove a record(s) from the specified file, write it again, read it again, print the contens of the new file.

  those are the file specifications include:
  CIT101  Academic Computer Skills
  CIT111 =  Database Management
  CIT115 =  Intro to Computer scince
CIT127 =  ACCESS