Bitching about the documentation...

Paul Rubin http
Tue Dec 6 22:20:43 EST 2005

François Pinard <pinard at iro.umontreal.ca> writes:
> > You may suggest that I should process my e-mail more promptly.
>
> No, I'm not suggesting you how to work, no more that I would accept
> that you force me into working your way.  If any of us wants to force
> the other to speak through robots, that one is not far from
> unspeakable...

In the old days, it was possible to post stuff to Python's sourceforge
pages without logging in.  That was turned off for various reasons
that weren't bogus, but that didn't strike me as overwhelmingly
compelling.  Maybe that could be revisited, at least for the category
of documentation bugs and patches.