any Adobe Reader like apps written in python, for examination?

garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk
Mon Dec 26 02:20:11 EST 2005

Alex Gittens <swiftset at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any applications that handle font and graphics
> display--- something like Adobe Reader--- that are written in Python,
> and the code is available for examination? It doesn't matter what GUI
> toolkit is used.

Grail comes to my mind immediately, it is however rather dated.
Otherwise, displaying simple graphics and text in pygame is trivial -
but it is not the right way if you need a GUI.

| Radovan Garabík http://kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk/~garabik/ |
| __..--^^^--..__    garabik @ kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk     |