Bitching about the documentation...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Dec 5 18:26:56 EST 2005

>>>>> "bs" == BartlebyScrivener  <rpdooling at gmail.com> writes:

    bs> I'm a professional writer and author with a keen interest in open
    bs> source, but the moment you look to contribute or try to help with
    bs> the documentation you are asked to learn LaTex or DocBook, which,
    bs> I'm sorry, I am not going to do.

Let me repeat this for the umpteenth time: You do not have to learn LaTeX to
contribute to docs.  Submit plain text.  One of us with some LaTeX knowledge
will do the markup.  Content is the hard part.  Markup is nothing, so don't
let it be a barrier for you.

Skip