python coding contest

Remi Villatel maxilys at SPAMCOP_tele2.fr
Tue Dec 27 21:18:36 EST 2005

Scott David Daniels wrote:

	[--CUT---]
>> 39 bytes... 53 bytes... It gives me the impression to follow a jet
>> plane with a bike with my 179 bytes!
	[--CUT--]

> And I am sadly stuck at 169.  Not even spitting distance from 149 (which
> sounds like a non-cheat version).

Try harder!  ;-)  I thought I was stuck at 179 but with a strict diet, I
managed to loose some bones  :-D  and get down to a one-liner of 153 bytes.

No cheating with import but it's so ugly that I'm not sure I will
understand my own code next month. And this time I'm sure at 99% that
I'm really stuck...