Python is incredible!

Tolga tolgacavdar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 06:44:13 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am using Common Lisp for a while and nowadays I've heard so much
about Python that finally I've decided to give it a try becuase Python
is not very far away from Lisp family.

I cannot believe this! This snake is amazing, incredible and so
beautiful! You, Pythonists, why didn't you tell me about this before?
:-)

Actually I loved Lisp and still don't want to throw it away beacuse of
my interest of artificial intelligence, but using Python is not
programming, it IS a fun! It is so friendly and soft and nice and
blahblahblah....

I'll be here!!!