OO in Python? ^^

Ben Sizer kylotan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:20:14 EST 2005

Antoon Pardon wrote:
> Op 2005-12-15, Ben Sizer schreef <kylotan at gmail.com>:

> So? I answered a question. That my answer is not usefull for
> a specific purpose is very well prosible but is AFAIC irrelevant.

The point being made was that your declarations such as these:

  int: a
  object: b

would break the original idea (a module containing a sum() function
that can take any object that has an addition operator). Inheritance
isn't good enough in this situation. I apologise if that isn't what you
were answering, but that seems to have been the thread context.

--
Ben Sizer