Guido at Google

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:54:43 EST 2005

x600y at yahoo.com wrote:
> JB wrote:
>
> > long life to Guido & Goole ! many things to come ;)
>
> Google is merely the new Microsoft and surely just as unethical
> at its core.
>
> And your spelling Goole is probably closer to the mark,
> since it is merely the next ghoulish big company,
> come to restrict our freedoms and blot out the sky.

I beg to disagree.
Google is what it is because it creates good and useful products which
everybody enjoy for free. For doing this, they hire the best guns and,
guess what?
These talented people have to eat, like you and me.
Do you expect them to work for free?
Every company needs to make money, otherwise they would die.
But there are many ways to make it, and I think they are as good and
ethical as they can be.