Documentation suggestions

Iain King iainking at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:10:39 EST 2005

> The library reference has so many modules that the table of contents
> is very large.  Again, not really a problem that we can fix; splitting
> it up into separate manuals doesn't seem like it would help.

I like the Global Module Index in general - it allows quick access to
exactly what I want.
I would like a minor change to it though - stop words starting with a
given letter rolling over to another column (for example, os.path is at
the foot of one column, while ossaudiodev is at the head of the next),
and provide links to each initial letter at the top of the page.

Iain