PyCon TX 2006: Early-bird registration ends Dec. 31!

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 28 10:44:00 EST 2005

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:06:43 -0500, David Goodger wrote:

> Don't forget to book your hotel room, too.  PyCon TX 2006 is being
> held at a Dallas/Addison hotel, and we have negotiated a special low
> rate:

FWIW, for some days, the special-rate 1-2 person rooms are out of stock.
Feb 22nd, 26th and 27th, to be precise, when I booked this morning. That
means you can't conveniently book online (it will just tell you you can't
get that group rate for your entire stay) but I was able to get it sorted
over the phone. The hotel booked me for the 1-2 person special rate for
most of the nights, and the 3-4 person special rate (still cheaper than
most alternatives) the three troublesome nights. Anyone still
trying to get their hotel reserved might want to keep this in mind.

A-hotel-with-rooms-"out-of-stock"--what's-next-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>