Tabs bad (Was: ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!)

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Sun Dec 4 06:32:58 EST 2005

Björn Lindström enlightened us with:
> This article should explain it:
>
> http://www.jwz.org/doc/tabs-vs-spaces.html

To me it doesn't. I use a single tab character for a single indent
levell. That is unambiguous, and also ensures the file is indented as
the reader likes it. People who have their tab size set to 'n' will
see n-space sized indents,

No matter what setting, the order of the indents is kept. This is not
the case if tabs and spaces are intermixed, as some style guides
suggest.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa