General question about Python design goals

Christoph Zwerschke cito at online.de
Thu Dec 1 11:14:27 EST 2005

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
>
>>I think it is telling that you have to resort to a debate about
>>bitboards vs. arrays in order to dismiss my simple use case for
>>index() and count() as "unreal".
>
> kook.

Thanks.

Just to clarify: I was referring to the weakness of the argument
"tuple.count() is evil" when I wrote "telling". It was not meant
derogatory towards your person in any way - if you understood it that
way I apologize. Maybe I write in a way that can be easily
misunderstood, but I would not deliberately libel others, least of all
if it is only about a petty issue of a programming language.

-- Christoph