Any good Python forums?

SeNTry wsw333 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 13:36:18 EST 2005

"SeNTry" <wsw333 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:25351$43a198e0$a228abdd$1847 at ALLTEL.NET...
> Hello,
>
> Are there any good active python forums online?  Especially any forum that
> has an uber-noob section!

Hey, thanks all!  I know this is a good location, you guys seem to be real
patient with newb questions, but I think I'm even newbier than the beginners
here!  I just like forums better than newsgroups because I can search easier
and replies bring a post back to top so it stays active.

A quick etiquette question here, it's been a looonnng time since I used
newsgroups much.  I asked a question and got a couple replies and then
posted a follow-up, but it's buried now and I don't think I'll get anymore
replies.  Should I post follow-ups as new posts, or just hope someone
notices the added thread and replies?  Also, I'm definitely trying to write
the code first, so if I post here, I'll show my examples of how badly python
can be written.