Dr. Dobb's Python-URL! - weekly Python news and links (Dec 2)

rurpy at yahoo.com rurpy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 20:16:00 EST 2005

Tony Meyer wrote:
> >>     Among the treasures available in The Wiki is the current
> >>     copy of "the Sorting min-howto":
> >>         http://www.amk.ca/python/howto/sorting/sorting.html
> >
> > Why is this a "treasure" when it is way out of date?
>
> Note that the updated version of this is at: http://wiki.python.org/
> moin/HowTo/Sorting
>
> =Tony.Meyer

http://wiki.python.org/...
Hmmm, lets see, how about Libraries?
Nope, don't see anything that looks like it might be about sort
there...
How about Documentation?
Nope
Code?
Hmm, "sort lists of dicts" doesn't sound like it...
I see there a search box, let's try that for "sort"
WTF?, these all look like old maillist archives...
Maybe I should Goole python.org  What was the google syntax to
limit the search to one site?  I forgot.
Aww screw it.

Wikis suck.  Update the damn docs.