Worthwhile to reverse a dictionary

rudysanford at hotmail.com rudysanford at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:09:07 EST 2005

The end of what I was trying to do was encode and decode using ITA2
International Telegraph Alphabet 2, more commonly called Baudot.  It
uses 5 bit binary but with the use of a shift up or a shift down can
utilize 2 tables of 32- one for letters one for figures.

A better explanation of ITA2 here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baudot

It occurred to me that rather than writing for four data dictionaries
(bin to ltrs, bin to figs, figs, to bin, figs to letters), I could just
swap the dictionary key/value pairs around.

It seems that I have more reading to do.  I have not gotten to lambda
formations yet.