Bitching about the documentation...

Paul Rubin http
Tue Dec 6 00:05:00 EST 2005

rurpy at yahoo.com writes:
> Redhat's Fedora project seems to have a fairly well developed
> program for recruiting and encouraging writers.

Frankly I haven't been that impressed with the Fedora docs I've seen.
The LDP docs have generally been better.  Maybe I'm looking at the
wrong Fedora docs.  Fedora Core 4 also broke or changed a bunch of
code that worked perfectly well in FC3, as a side issue.

For a language environment like Python, the example I'd look to for
quality docs is probably CLtL2:

   http://www.cliki.net/CLtL2

The CMU link seems to be down right now.