Validate a xml file with DTD from python

Julio Alberto pilot9280ster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:56:03 EST 2005

Hi. I need a way to reach a goal like this in python 2.3:
This is a informal way to said it:
result = validateXmlWithDTD(XmlFilePath, DTDFilePath)
#where result could be True,False or some exception

I'm not interested in a one specific sintaxis or way to do this. I try to
find a
simple and transparent design to validate the xml's, dynamic, with a
specific
DTD. The module xml.sax.handler with DTDHandler() it does not report clarity

to me. But the way, i needed optimal, because the other specifications for
the application that i develop.
If you can help me in this topic please use: pilot9280ster at gmail.com
For any help i'll be grateful.
(excuse my english, is not my native language)