Indentation/whitespace

James Tanis jtanis at pycoder.org
Mon Dec 26 18:53:10 EST 2005

On 26 Dec 2005 04:10:11 -0800, jussij at zeusedit.com <jussij at zeusedit.com> wrote:
> > i think you can't call an editor python capable unless it
> > shows you clearly hard (yuck)or soft tabs like View /
> > Show Invisibles in textmate, View / view whitespace in
> > komodo.
>
> Zeus for Windows has this View / View whitespace feature:

I personally don't care to see it, I'd rather it just did the soft ->
hard conversion for me so I don't have to worry about it. Thats
assuming hard tabs is defined as actual spaces rather then a tab
character. If I'm getting those mixed up, switch 'em around or
whatever. I find true tabs to be very annoying since different
editors/programs seem to translate them differently, just give me
spaces :P. Their are plenty of freeware and proprietary programs that
do both and everything in between, don't feel like you have to be
pushed into buying something.

--
James Tanis
jtanis at pycoder.org