libxml2 and mindom

ankit ankitrastogi82 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:57:05 EST 2005

Hi Paul,
I checked for it and here are my comments on it:
libxml2dom has Alpha release . So there may be some bugs in it. In our
project we cant take risk to move back after deciding for one. Thanks
for your reply.

I checked some other options like libgdome2. Can you make some comments
on that?
The reason for using minidom is its simplicity for traversing document
tree.

And also I want schema support in the package along with minidom
support.
Can you provide any other option(package) which would suffice this
requirement.
As far as I know no other package instead of libxml2 provides schema
support.
Am I right.

 Please clear me. I would be thankful to you