[EVALUATION] - E04 - Leadership! Google, Guido van Rossum, PSF

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Fri Dec 30 10:29:29 EST 2005

Martin P. Hellwig wrote:
[...] - (complex elaborations)

> So the sum it up my unanswered question to you so far are:
> - What is your definition of "Efficiency"

http://lazaridis.com/efficiency/definitions.html

(as stated on the website, any feedback is welcome. But please not
within this thread).

> - What is your definition of "Management"

I have none (I use internally the hellenic word, which explains/defines
itself)

> - What is you definition of "Communication" (to compare it with mine above)

I have none (there was no need for me to define, and at this point its
not a priority).

> - What are your reasons that I should accept you as authoritative on the
> subject of "Efficiency Management"?

a) The process itself

you can verify it on my website.

b) Rate the public application/verification of the process

this is difficult, as the major evaluations (NetBeans, Eclipse) are huge
  and complex to follow (google archives)

d) Reference Customers

(they are not available yet)

c) Initiate a Free Website Review (the simplest way):

http://lazaridis.com/services/index.html

and rate the results

> - What has all that to do with Python except for that Guido is related
> to Google and Python?

Python is still on my list of possible languages for a long-term project.

Thus I am still evaluating it.

This thread here is part of a python evaluation:

http://lazaridis.com/core/eval/index.html

.

--
http://lazaridis.com