Test the system is despised.

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:11:10 EST 2005

James Stroud wrote:

> This I don't know. Please elucidate. I guess I could find one by google,
> eventually, but a recommendation from the list might save a lot of time
> for me in terms of the testing cycle. E.g., I've already tested one that
> should be bonafide and you know the result...

I use GMane to read python-list via its newsgroup gmane.comp.python.general .
It's *slightly* different from the real comp.lang.python, but mostly just by the
Mailman-generated block at the bottom of each message.

I started using GMane so I could read c.l.py on campus and at home.

--
Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter