Bitching about the documentation...

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Dec 8 04:45:10 EST 2005

Michael Spencer wrote:
[...]
> Allowing quotation, almost anything is possible, e.g.,
>

> Fred! Where Guido had had "had", Had had had "had had".  "Had had" had a better
> effect on the reader
>
> or simply
>
> "fred", where Guido had "had had had had had had had had had", had a better
> effect on the reader

All this remind me about the Member of Parliament who was required to
apologise for calling one of his opposite numbers a liar. He did so by
reading out the statement

"I called the Honorable member a liar it is true and I am sorry for it",
adding that the Honorable member could insert the punctuation wherever
he so chose.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119