Python and curses

Isaac T Alston sleepingeliminator at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:18:21 EST 2005

linuxfreak wrote:

> Was wanting to write a text based application in python.... seems
> curses module is the way to go... anyone knows of any good tutorials
> apart from the one written by esr

Not off the top of my head, no. However, you will find that the functions
needed will be very similar to the C functions used. I did this with PHP a
while back and (because there are a lack of tutorials for PHP too) I had to
resort to the man pages for it. So I'd suggest reading that tutorial (by
esr or whoever) and then just reading the man pages for C for more
documentation.

Regards,

--
Isaac