Merging Subway and TurboGears

Jan Niklas Fingerle usenet-2004 at lithe.de
Mon Dec 19 16:07:24 EST 2005

floydophone at gmail.com wrote:
> My real worries are the controller styles (functions vs classes) and

You can wrap those quite easily, but ...

> the templating language (Cheetah vs Kid). Those will be points of

... how should the user base of one migrate to the other? I depend on
(as far as "depend" might go) the Kid funtionality (i.e. importing
ElementTree-s as sub-trees, and ElementTree is part of the heart of my
application logics).

> conflict between the two projects, but I hope we would be able to solve
> them.

Use Kid ;-) Well, no, make it easy to change templating engines,
whatever you ship as included engine.

Cheers,
  --Jan Niklas