PyHtmlGUI Project is looking for developers

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Tue Dec 27 17:08:00 EST 2005

phoenixathell at gmx.de enlightened us with:
> the idea of pyhtmlgui is that you can develop a web application the
> same way like a standard gui application. So what you get is a
> widget tree (buttons, forms, title bars, etc.) on the server side
> and a gui on the client side.

Ah, okay - it's the other way around than what I thought ;-)

I would love to be able to create an app using a real GUI toolkit, and
then transparently be able to create it online.

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa