Indentation/whitespace

rbt rbt at athop1.ath.vt.edu
Fri Dec 23 18:23:13 EST 2005

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
> What's needed is STRICTER whitespace enforcement, especially on April
> Fools Day. Some call it whitespace fascism.
>
> http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=101968

I've only been coding Python for about 3 years now. C is the only other
language I'm moderately good with. Most of the people on
comp.lang.python have _much_ more coding experience than I do. I don't
know who came up with this PEP, but I like it a lot. To me, it makes
sense, just like Python makes sense. Any time-line on implementing this?