ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon Dec 5 13:32:59 EST 2005

Richard Brodie enlightened us with:
> I'm sure some folk can remember local coding styles that suggested
> using BEGIN and END as macros for curly brackets in C because { and
> } aren't intuitive.

I think that if you sink that low, you shouldn't be programming
anyway. Come on, if someone can't even grasp the concept of having
symbols and understand their meaning, how is such a person going to
write a proper program?

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa