first post: new to pythong. some questions.

shawn a boris317 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:24:26 EST 2005

Hello. Im brand new to this list and to python.  Ive recently started
reading about it
 and am now in the tinkering stage.  I have a script im working on that i
need some
asistance debugging. Its super small and should be a snap for you gurus =)

I have 2 files in a dir off my home dir:
mkoneurl.py
make_ou_class.py

--mkoneurl.py--
#! /usr/bin/env python

import make_ou_class

run = makeoneurl()
---------------------------------

--make_ou_class.py--
class makeoneurl:
        def __init__():
                self.commandline()

        def commandline():
                com = str(raw_input(":"))
                #Parse out any params and aguements - reg expressions
                #params[] array to hold paramters
                params = 0
                if com == "ou":
                        self.ou(params)
                else:
                        print com + " unknown command."

        def ou(parameter):
                print "hello world"
                self.commandline():

Why i run mkoneurl.py by typing "python mkonurl.py" i  get the following
error:
     Traceback (innermost last):
       File "mkoneurl.py", line 5, in ?
         run = makeoneurl()
     NameError: makeoneurl

am i missing something here? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you

--Shawn