What is unique about Python?

jhujsak at neotopica.com jhujsak at neotopica.com
Mon Dec 19 22:35:59 EST 2005

Indeed. I've found that I can code applications with 10-20% of the
amount of code required by other languages and write the code in a
correspondingly shorter period of time. The result is far less brittle,
more functional and far more maintainable. This is code you can come
back to a year later and pick right up with ease. That's not something
I can say for most traditional compiled languages. All of this, of
course, translates directly to much lower lifecycle cost and safer,
more reliable code.

--Jon