any Adobe Reader like apps written in python, for examination?

Alex Gittens swiftset at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:11:21 EST 2005

Yeah, pygame is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a good
example of cross platform non-trivial page-layout and font handling.
The project I'm working on-- a typographically correct interface to a
CAS-- requires pixel-perfect font handling.

 I'll definitely look into Grail: I'm sure as a browser it has to
address these problems. But I'm open to further suggestions.

Thanks,
Alex

On 12/26/05, garabik-news-2005-05 at kassiopeia.juls.savba.sk

ChapterZero: http://tangentspace.net/cz/