Documentation suggestions

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 12:11:58 EST 2005

    >> http://staging.musi-cal.com/modindex/

    Steven> What I don't know is how it would look after thousands of people
    Steven> using it.  I know that I probably only have 10 modules or so
    Steven> that I consistently need to check the docs for.  Your hack above
    Steven> would conveniently place those all at the top if I was the only
    Steven> user.  But are those 10 modules the same 10 modules that other
    Steven> folks need?  I don't know...

Is suspect most people need help with a fairly common module subset on a
regular basis.  This won't provide a cache with a 100% hit rate, but the
cost of a cache miss isn't all that high.  Also, you might discover some
useful modules you hadn't used before simply because they are frequently
referenced.

Skip