XML and namespaces

uche.ogbuji at gmail.com uche.ogbuji at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:19:04 EST 2005

Alan Kennedy
"""
Although I am sympathetic to your bewilderment: xml namespaces can be
overly complex when it comes to the nitty, gritty details.
"""

You're the one who doesn't seem to clearly understand XML namespaces.
It's your position that is bewildering, not XML namespaces (well, they
are confusing, but I have a good handle on all the nuances by now).

Again, no skin off my back here: I write and use tools that are XML
namespaces compliant.  It doesn't hurt me that Minidom is not.  I was
hoping to help, but again I don't have time for ths argument.

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com