Xah's Edu Corner: Examples of Quality Technical Writing

Luc The Perverse sll_noSpamlicious_z_XXX_m at cc.usu.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:31:54 EST 2005

"javuchi" <javuchi at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1134613401.391114.252040 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Why do you have such a need of being hating everything and everybody
> and expressing it so offen?
> Can you live without hate?
> Can you let others live without your hates?

A person can live without hate, living love and working towards bettering
humanity.

But as for people in general - I'm not so sure.  I'm not sure my opinion on
hate - since I value people's opinions and diversity, hate seems unbecoming,
but then so does computer gaming ;)

Westernization sweeps accross all countries though, and it is no longer
vogue to be so self centered.   This will help with the most overt types of
hatred.

--
LTP

:)