Why my thread can't access the global data?

ddh doudehou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 02:41:36 EST 2005

Thank you, but I think it may be not this reason.

You see, when accept returns, the go_on will be checked in 'while
go_on:', so if it is set to be false, the loop will end. I have set a
0.5 second time out on the select() function. So the 'go_on' will be
checked at a frequency every 0.5 second at least.