python coding contest

Andrew Durdin adurdin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:35:25 EST 2005

On 12/28/05, Shane Hathaway <shane at hathawaymix.org> wrote:
> I just found a 125 character solution.  It's actually faster and more
> readable than the 133 character solution (though it's still obscure.)

Having spent a good deal of time and effort, and not getting below 144
characters, I am now very eager to see how these shorter versions
work, particularly the 6  120-character solutions. I also expect that
someone (I'll certainly give it a try) will produce a yet shorter
version after the contest closes, based on the knowledge from the
winning solutions.