ANN: Dao Language v.0.9.6-beta is release!

JohnBMudd at gmail.com JohnBMudd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:49:31 EST 2005

This is amazing.

Python could take over the programming world except one of it's best
features (scope by indent) is a primary reason why it never will.  It's
not flexible enough.  A large percentage of programmers won't even try
the language.

And even amongst Python enthusiast who appreciate the feature (me
included) we can't agree on how to use it.  Python is too flexible.

And nobody else sees the need for change?  Oh, except those who think
Tabs are evil and should no longer be allowed.

How about (1) add some more flexibility for optional braces and (2) add
a formatting tool so I can reformat Python code to the "correct" style?
 Python is just a  program, not a religion.  Unless... Tabs really are
evil.

John