how to deal with space between numbers

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Aug 24 03:32:28 EDT 2005

Mohammed Altaj enlightened us with:
> Thanks a lot for your valuable answer, i like the way you code , but
> i would like to use my own,

You don't learn to code properly if you always stick to your own
stuff...

> so if it is possible for you and if you have time, please could you
> fix my code, so that i can do what i want.

Learn from the answers you've been given. Read the documentation. Then
you can incorporate them into your own program. You won't learn
anything of you don't challenge yourself!

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa