wanna stop by my homemade glory hole?

Jennifer jennifer_wild38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 00:43:44 EDT 2005

my husband is installing an extra bathroom poolside.  there is a perfect size hole (unless you have a huge cock) to stick your dick through into the adjoing room.  come around the side of my house(perfect if you look like a repair man) enter into the unfisnished bathroom and I'll service you from the other side.  you can leave when your done, no talking or small talk.  i want to do this before the hole gets patched up. its been a huge fantasy of mine ever since I've seen a glory hole online. you can email me for a time convienient for you. im home all-day most days so my schedule is open. do you prefer a certain color of lipstick? check out my pic and email here under kallegirl26
www.no-strings-fun.net/kallegirl26
ready and waiting, me ;o)