Exploring outlook using python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Aug 24 17:48:00 EDT 2005

Subir wrote:
>   I am new to this group. I am trying to build an application to see
> all the contents of the outlook accounts (USING MAPI). Does anyone has
> any information regarding this ?

Did you try checking the list archives yet?  Go to Google Groups
(groups.google.com) and search in the comp.lang.python newsgroup for
things like "outlook" or "mapi".  I know there have been many past
threads about similar questions, so you should start there.  (I assume
you've already tried to Google the web, since that should be anyone's
first step before asking almost any question here.)

-Peter