problem using py2exe

mrman kasteren at multiweb.nl
Mon Aug 1 11:42:04 EDT 2005

I ran into the same problem (although 2 years later :-P) I managed to fix
it by copying the dll files and the snack.tcl file from the snacklib
directory to my dist\tcl\tk8.4\ directory.
Then editing the pkgIndex.tcl in the tk8.4 directory and adding the lines
that are present in the pkgIndex.tcl that is in the snacklib directory. If
no pkgIndex.tcl file is present in your tk8.4 dir, just copy the one from
the snacklib dir just like you did the other files. Hope somebody still
sees this as useful information