Dabo in 30 seconds?

Daniel Dittmar daniel.dittmar at sap.corp
Mon Aug 1 10:21:06 EDT 2005

Cliff Wells wrote:
>  But then I'm willing to
> actually work a little to get what I want.  For other it seems they
> won't be happy unless you drive to their house and install it for them

To be fair to those slothes: some of them want to write software for a
commercial setting where they have to install it on other peoples
machines. So it isn't just getting it to work one one own's machine.
Using a specifc Python library with external dependencies means also
installing and *supporting* it on a possible large set of configurations.

Daniel