loop in python

rafi rafi at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 05:36:12 EDT 2005

km wrote:

>>that this obsession reveals a certain inexperience.
>
> its neither obsession nor inexperience ... its just the requirement.

> i think less buggy code is not the main concern for all.

Argh (choking)

Then you are definitely a dangerous person! If your program is fast to
give a false answer, it is like driving a truck with the eyes closed in
down town ("I can go fast, I am not scared, I do not see the dangers").

Please tell us for you are working in order for us to avoid the software
/ services you are providing.

--
rafi

	                            (Albert Einstein)