Well, another try Re: while c = f.read(1)

James Kim kimsj at mobile.snu.ac.kr
Sat Aug 20 06:25:27 EDT 2005

Robert Kern wrote:

Is it a *smart* way or *necessary* way?

Plus, my question was not for the detail description but for the
intuitive guide leading the beginner's further study.

I understand that too many repeated talks make cyberian tired. However,
over and over discussions of basic concepts is also very important for
technology enhancements. Thus, Commands 'iter' and 'lambda' should be
discussed over and over about their necessity and convenience in the
news-group as long as they are the principle keywords distinguished from
the conventional languages like c/c++, pascal, etc.

-James