Wheel-reinvention with Python

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Aug 1 10:48:53 EDT 2005

On Monday 01 August 2005 10:35, Terry Reedy wrote:

> This sort of intentional obtuseness grates on me too.  Just to let you
> know, this discussion has convinced me to try Dabo, which I knew nothing
> about before.  So your participation has not been useless.  In fact, I
> think I will start with your two-liner below so I can see what I get by
> default and then build from there.

We have two Dabo-specific email lists: Dabo-dev is for following the latest
and greatest developments in Dabo, including notifications of all commits to
the repository; Dabo-users is for developers using the framework who have
questions/problems/comments about Dabo.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com