Wheel-reinvention with Python

Peter Decker pydecker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:20:49 EDT 2005

On 01 Aug 2005 12:58:57 -0700, Paul Rubin
<"http://phr.cx"@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > Geez, can you whine some more? Most people are running wxPython just
> > fine,
>
> Most people?  What percentage of actual Python users do you think have
> wxPython installed?  If you're really claiming it's over 50%, you're
> out of your mind.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that I have to type slower so that you can follow along.

We were discussing your 'enormous pain' installing wxPython. I find it
interesting that you selectively quoted part of one line of my post,
leaving out the remainder of the sentence that establishes context. It
confirms the earlier observation that you're just trolling.

--

# p.d.