Netware Python?

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Fri Aug 19 11:07:16 EDT 2005

I'm not really up on Netware, but I believe that Netware's
Open Enterprise Server is based on Suse Linux as the
underlying OS, so Python should run there just fine.

Google turned up the following that you might want to review:

http://www.python.org/workshops/2000-01/proceedings/papers/clements/clements.html
http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?jythonnwkit
http://www.novell.com/products/openenterpriseserver/

Larry Bates