Static freeze

Grzegorz Dostatni grzegorz at psychdhcp61.psych.ualberta.ca
Wed Aug 31 17:45:42 EDT 2005

Cheers.

I am trying to create a single executable that contains my program. Due to
legal issues I was unable to use a dynamically linked python executable.

Over the last couple of weeks I managed to create a statically linked
python executable that contains everything we need (Qt, ssl, bz2, etc). My
final step should be to use that executable and freeze all the python code
inside it. Problem is, when I try that - it tries to create a dynamically
linked executable.

Is there a way to tell freeze to create a statically linked executable?
Freeze commandline does not appear to have that option. I'm sure that in a
day or two I can figure out the Makefile it generates and perhaps
substitute the object files to create what I need, but I'm hoping there is
someone out there who can help me (or at least save me a lot of time).

Thanks a lot,

Grzegorz